IMPERIAL TOPAZ NECKLACE
Meaning of Imperial Topaz:
- Stone of intention, good fortune, creativity
- Embraces personal will.
- One of the most powerful manifestation stones.
- Vibrations of this stone is in alignment with Divine Will.
Chakras: Solar Plexus & Crown
Birth Month: November
Mantra: ”I manifest my desires in accordance with my highest good, honoring the desires and boundaries of those around me.”
- Wear Imperial Topaz and bring the calming energies, warmth, and good fortune into your life.
- Raw, terminated, champagne Imperial Topaz measures approx. 20x9mm
- Available in both 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Shown with our Sunburst Moonstone Necklace and layered with our best seller Aphrodite’s Gemstone Choker. Imperial Topaz is connected to the element of Fire and to the Sun and is perfect for layering with any Sun symbols.
- Also shown with our Gemstone Rosary Chain in Citrine.
- All stones/crystals are chosen intuitively and not every two are the same.
- Customize your necklace with our following chain styles: Standard, Oval, Satellite, Gemstone Rosary and Bead Chain.
- For the Gemstone Rosary option, please note below which Gemstone you would like for us to add or allow us to choose intuitively for you. We choose based on what we feel would go best with this Crystal pendant. Click here to view your Gemstone options.
- Click here to view and see explanation of our Chain Styles.
- Length options: 16” or 18” with a lobster clasp closure and an adjustable 2” extension, finished with a chosen crystal bead.
- Need help with sizing? Click on our Size Guide below.
- Available in 14k gold fill (14/20) or .925 sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|