APHRODITE'S GEMSTONE CHOKER
"Love is powerful. It can bring the gods to their knees."
- This classy and elegant choker makes for a great layering piece or can be worn alone.
- 4mm Rose Quartz gemstones handwoven in between a flat oval cable chain then followed by 3mm beads and 4mm corrugated beads for their final touch.
- Length options: 15" or 16" with an adjustable 2" extension for a custom fit.
- Longer length to use as a chain option for your pendant? Sure thing! Please note what length you’d like below.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Shown: Aphrodite's Choker in Pink Tourmaline and in Clear Quartz.
- ***Please feel free to note below if you'd like a different stone for this Choker. We'd be more than happy to accommodate this for you! For reference, see last photo to view the Gemstones we currently have in stock. ***
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|