WATER CRYSTAL NECKLACE
“We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.”
Aquamarine is mysterious crystal connected to the sea, all things relating to heaven as reflected on the surface of the beautiful ocean blue waters.
The raw energy of Aquamarine focuses on expression, truth and communication. She represents a very powerful way of aiding the articulation of your thoughts and feelings with confidence and clarity.
This magical crystal is known to be good luck to all the sailers, and also known as the treasure of the mermaids.
The vibrations of this crystal are calm, giving her the sense of wellbeing and peace, and easing all of the anxiety she may carry.
- 14k gold filled; 16" flat oval cable chain; spring clasp closure.
- Exact piece shown.
- All sample and marked down items are final sale.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|