SERENITY OF THE HEART LARIMAR BRACELET
"The tranquility of the ocean flows through my body, mind and soul."
Colors: Soft, soothing blue colors with white patterns reflecting the colors of the Caribbean waters.
Origin: Dominican Republic
Larimar is the embodiment of the peaceful energies of the sea and the sky. This beautiful stone brings the healing powers of dolphins to harmonize the body, mind and soul.
Larimar cools tempers, calms fears and nurtures the physical and emotional bodies bringing out the Goddess energy in her.
A Goddess that speaks from her heart and with so much strength, courage and compassion within her.
- 4 mm faceted Larimar rondelle beads, handwoven between 3mm, 4mm beads and 6mm corrugated saucer beads onto a cable chain 1" at a time.
- Lobster clasp closure with a 1" adjustable chain, finished with a Larimar bead.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Shown with Soulful Heart, a different variation of this divine bracelet and stacked with our 3mm Classic Silver Bead Bracelet.
Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|