MOTHER OF PEARL SEED BRACELET
Mother of pearl glows in various different beautiful ways when the light reflects off of it. This pearlescent piece comes from inside of oyster and abalone shells. It is the ultimate healing power of the sea. Mother of pearl isn't just beautiful by the way it looks, but is also a stress relieving stone that is relaxing, soothing, and calming to the emotions and brings out the beauty and mindfulness from within.
- Mother of pearl rice shaped beads measures 7x4mm.
- 3mm beads
- Bracelets are strung on elastic cord adding a slight stretch for easily rolling on and off your wrist.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Shown with White Ball Bracelet, 3mm and 4mm Classic Gold Bracelets.
Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|