MOSS AQUMARINE BRIOLETTE DROP
Aquamarine is mysterious crystal connected to the sea, all things relating to heaven as reflected on the surface of the beautiful ocean blue waters.
The raw energy of Aquamarine focuses on expression, truth and communication. She represents a very powerful way of aiding the articulation of your thoughts and feelings with confidence and clarity.
This magical crystal is known to be good luck to all the sailers, and also known as the treasure of the mermaids.
- Our Moss Aquamarine Briolette Drop offers a unique faceted uneven cut that makes these drops beautiful and one of a kind.
- Moss Aquamarine is a rare color that embodies a deep turquoise and sea shade blue with brown and green specks/inclusions.
- Each charm/pendant measure approx. 7x12mm - 8x13mm.
- Wire loops are designed larger so you can choose to add this to your hoops or necklace chain.
- Option to purchase as a single charm/pendant to mix and match with your hoops and/or to add to your necklace or as a pair for your hoops or to match with your BFF, you choose!
- Also available in Rose Quartz and Lavender Amethyst. Love all three stones? You can purchase all three as a set from our Mix & Match Collection!
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
- Please note that not every two crystal are the exact same.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|