MOONSTONE DROP NECKLACE
As ancient as the moon itself, the meaning of moonstone lies within its energy.
Moonstone cultivates compassion, inspiration, creativity and empathy. The stone of inner growth and strength, and the stone of “new beginnings”.
Moonstone exudes a glowing vitality that can re-energize the mind and body and wash negativity away.
This protective gem is embraced with gleaming white energy and by strong rays of gold, blue, and purple.
- Individually handwoven 1 inch at time.
- 3-4mm tiny dancing rainbow Moonstone gemstone beads. Makes for the perfect center piece for layering jewels, or can be worn alone.
- 16" or 18" cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|