MINI MOTHER OF PEARL HEART BRACELET
Mother of pearl glows in various different beautiful ways when the light reflects off of it. This pearlescent piece comes from inside of oyster and abalone shells. It is the ultimate healing power of the sea. Mother of pearl isn't just beautiful by the way it looks, but is also a stress relieving stone that is relaxing, soothing, and calming to the emotions and brings out the beauty and mindfulness from within.
6mm Mother of Pearl hearts.
Strung on elastic cord adding a slight stretch for easily rolling on and off your wrist.
Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
*Picture shown with Mother of Pearl Heart Bracelet for those who want to gift their daughter with a matching bracelet or prefers a smaller version of this bracelet. Click here to view Mother of Pearl Heart Bracelet.
*Also shown with added January birthstone.
Want to personalize this bracelet with a birthstone?
We will do this for you at no additional cost! Please note, that this bracelet will come with a lobster clasp closure vs. our stretchy material.
Just note which month you'd like at checkout and we will be happy to make this bracelet more special and meaningful for you or for someone else.
Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|