MATCHING TOURMALINE SLICES
Mantra: "All my worries fall away. I am content in this feeling of protection and love."
The matching Tourmaline Slices you see here are known as Paprok Tourmaline, found in Nuristan, Afghanistan.
This magical and beautiful crystal is not only rare but the most sought out crystal. The gentle energy of Pink Tourmaline works in harmony with the heart chakra. Pink Tourmaline creates a loving, deep connection and bond between family, friends and lovers.
Other symbolic meanings of Tourmaline:
Tourmaline is a grounding stone that fosters compassion and radiates the energy that attracts prosperity, healing and friendship.
Tourmaline aids with the healing of the heart and promotes peace.
- Own a matching Tourmaline Slice with your better half. With this matching set, it is a reminder of your friendship and of each other. Now, wherever each of you may be, you and your bestie will always stay close to each other's heart.
- Photos of stones are taken to the best of our ability, with natural lighting and no filters or adjustments made to any of the photos shown.
- Photos shown will be the exact piece you will be getting based on your selection.
- Each Tourmaline Slice set measures approx. 10mm.
- Sold as a matching set only.
- Minimal wire wrapping at the top to best showcase the natural beauty of the stone.
- Chain Length & Type: 16" standard flat oval cable chain. For shorter (15" is considered choker style) or longer lengths please be sure to make a note below with your size preference in inches.
- Metal: 14k gold filled.
- If you prefer sterling silver, please be sure to make a note of this below before adding this item to the cart. By default, we will create this item with gold.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|