LARIAT AKOYA DROP NECKLACE
Featuring Akoya Pearl for love, purity, peace and tranquility.
When we surrender completely to the present moment we find peace, and with those special moments we are filled with an abundance of love, happiness and serenity. All these together translates to tranquility.
Akoya Pearl is a special rare kind of pearl that illuminates with the highest luster and makes for a beautiful and elegant statement piece. Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
- 15 or 16 inches, with a 3 inch drop.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Please note below if you would like a longer length.
- Each Akoya Pearl measures at 7.5 mm.
- Each pearl will be unique in it's color, shape and size.
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|