LABRADORITE MOON NECKLACE
Labradorite is known to be the most powerful protective stone in the crystal kingdom. It shields the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies.
The vivid iridescent revealed beneath the gray or black surface represents deeper, hidden realms beneath the everyday world. Labradorite gives us valuable foresight in making important decisions.
This special stone allows us to be more in tune with our psychic abilities and enhances our mental awareness. She protects against all negativity.
- Shown with our best seller, Herkimer Diamond Necklace and Labradorite Crystal Necklace.
- Labradorite moon, handcrafted and carved by our Artisans in India. Moon measures at approx. 18x12x6mm.
- Available in both 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
*All stones/crystals are chosen intuitively and not every two are the same. Each stone offers it's own uniqueness and beauty from it's natural/raw form.
- Customize your necklace with our following chain styles: Standard, Oval, Satellite, Gemstone Rosary and Bead Chain.
- For the Gemstone Rosary option, please note below which Gemstone you would like for us to add or allow us to choose intuitively for you. We choose based on what we feel would go best with this Crystal pendant. Click here to view your Gemstone options.
- Click here to view and see explanation of our Chain Styles.
- Length options: 16” or 18” with a lobster clasp closure and an adjustable 2” extension, finished with a chosen crystal bead.
- Need help with sizing? Click on our Size Guide below.
- Available in 14k gold fill (14/20) or .925 sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|