LABRADORITE DROP NECKLACE
The cosmic energy of Labradorite keeps our mind and body balanced and enhances our own mental clarity. Linked to the glimmering gold, green, and blue lights of the Aurora Borealis, the iridescent glows makes this stone mystical and allows us to tap into a world of creativity and connecting with the higher consciousness.
Just like the Northern Lights that illuminates the dark winter skies, Labradorite illuminates our own lives with its healing powers, beauty, grace and mysticism. ✨💫
- Individually handwoven 1 inch at time.
- 3-4mm tiny dancing flashy Labradorite gemstone beads. Makes for the perfect center piece for layering jewels, or can be worn alone.
- 16" or 18" cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|