CHARMS OF PROTECTION
"I am grounded. I am safe. I am divinely protected at all times."
- Evil Eye - is an ancient symbol of protection daily as well as good fortune. Believed to protect you from evil spirits.
- Hamsa - is one of the most recognizable talismans in the world Hamsa symbolizes protection, hope, good fortune and good luck.
- A constant reminder that you are safe and protected no matter where you go.
- Shown with our Divine Grace Bracelet.
- Our Charms of Protection make a great addition to any necklace and/or bracelet. Or it may be added as a small pendant to any of our signature chain styles! View our Chain Styles.
Please be sure to note below where you like for us to add your charm.
CHARM OPTIONS (Numbered from top left clockwise. All 14k gold filled.)
1. Evil Eye - Black - 13mm
2. Hamsa - 6x10mm, CZ stone setting.
3. Evil Eye Bead - Blue - 4mm glass bead. Also available in sterling silver.
5. Evil Eye - 5x12mm, CZ stone setting.
6. Opal Evil Eye - 5x15mm, Opal and CZ stone setting.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|