HAND STAMPED DISC PENDANT
"Jewelry is a very personal thing... it should tell a story about the person who's wearing it."
- Available in 14k gold fill and sterling silver.
- Great addition to personalize any of our pendant and crystal necklaces. Meaningful pendants to compliment any daily outfit.
- Shown: Our Peach Aura Quartz Necklace with 14k gold fill X-Small Hand Stamped Disc Pendant with Capital "H".
- Hand stamped disc pendant only, please click here to view and choose from our chain styles.
- 3/8 inch / 9.5mm for Gold and 1/3 inch / 8.5mm for Silver (X-Small - 1 letter/symbol.)
- 1/2 inch (Small - Up to 3 letters/symbols across.)
- 5/8 inch (Medium - Up to 6 letters across. If you have a longer name we can curve around the bottom edge. Please specify in order notes if you want it curved.)
SYMBOLS & LETTER OPTIONS
- Capital Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Crescent Moon 3mm
- Crescent Moon 6mm
- Heart 3mm
- Rainbow 5mm
- Sunshine 5mm
- Pineapple 6mm
- Plus Sign +
- Punctuation . , ! # * ) : “ -
Please type in which letters/word you would like. If you'd like any symbols in between or on it's own please specify which symbol you would like.
(Examples: H heart C, or h heart c, helen - lowercase curved with moon, helen - capitals across)
Please add any additional specific requests under your order notes. Or feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions :).
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|