GOLDEN HERKIMER DIAMOND NECKLACE
"The Golden Healer"
Golden Herkimer Diamonds are naturally formed with infused petroleum golden oil inclusions from earths core.
The high energy and vibrations of Golden Herkimers is extremely inspirational and motivational. It aids with awakening your dreams, ideas and goals.
The Golden Healer connects us to our higher consciousness and our true soul.
This magical crystal cleanses your auric field and fills it with golden healing light.
- Golden Herkimer Diamond measures approx. 16x6mm.
- Color: Clear with petroleum golden oil and Enhydro inclusions.
- Diamond will be wrapped at the top as shown.
- Due to the stone's natural beauty and raw form, size, color and shape may vary and not every two will be the exact same.
- Available in 14k gold fill or sterling silver.
- Customize your necklace with our following chain styles: Standard, Oval, Satellite, Gemstone Rosary and Bead Chain.
- For the Gemstone Rosary option, please note below which Gemstone you would like for us to add or allow us to choose intuitively for you. We choose based on what we feel would go best with this Crystal pendant. Click here to view your Gemstone options.
- Click here to view and see explanation of our Chain Styles.
- Length options: 16” or 18” with a lobster clasp closure and an adjustable 2” extension, finished with a chosen crystal bead.
- Need help with sizing? Click on our Size Guide below.
- Available in 14k gold fill (14/20) or .925 sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|