GEMSTONE SWEETHEART BRACELET
Inspired by our Sweetheart Bracelet, giving you the option to select a gemstone or birth stone of choice.
- 3-4mm faceted semi-precious gemstones; 10mm Mother of Pearl hearts; 3mm beads handwoven onto an oval chain.
- View last photo for gemstone & birth stone references. Not shown but able to add: Larimar (as shown); Moonstone ; Labradorite.
Please be sure to note below which gemstone you’d like for us to add. Or we will select one for you :)
- Lobster clasp closure with a 1" extender, finished with a 10mm MOP heart.
- Initial charm are not included, please click here to view your add-on options.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|