GEMSTONE BRIOLETTE DROP SET
- Our Gemstone Briolette Drop Set offers three gemstones: Rose Quartz, Lavender Amethyst and Moss Aquamarine that can be added to your hoops and/or necklace. Interchange between colors to match an outfit or simply depending on how you feel. All the options to make dressing up fun!
- Each charm/pendant measure approx. 7x12mm - 8x13mm.
- Wire loops are designed larger so you can choose to add this to your hoops or necklace chain.
- Option to purchase as single charms/pendants to mix and match with your hoops and/or to add to your necklace or as pairs for your hoops or to match with your BFF, you choose!
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
- Please note that not every two crystal are the exact same.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|