Garnet focuses on inspiration and creativity. Centered around the base and sacral chakra, where new ideas and creative imagination is born, garnet helps to bring these ideas to life and really pursue our creativity.
Garnet serves as powerful protective stone that provides balance and awareness.
Dainty, minimalist necklace beautiful worn alone, or layered with others.
- Raw garnet gemstone measures at about 10mm.
- 15" standard flat oval cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Spring clasp closure.
- Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
- Pictured with Gemstone Drop Necklace in Garnet.
*Please note: Not every crystal will be the exact same. Each garnet has it's own unique beauty, color, shape and size.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|