ENCHANTED LOVE TEARDROP HOOPS
Herkimer Diamonds to represent spiritual illumination and enlightenment.
In relationships, this crystal is utilized for emotional healing, as it resonates with passion, romance and love. Herkimer Diamond directly bring strong vibrations and energies to the heart, helping you become more resilient and grow much stronger.
Our Enchanted Love Teardrop Hoops is an elegant statement piece that resonates pure enchanted love.
- Each bright and sparkling Herkimer Diamond measure between 5-7mm and are handwoven in between 5mm freshwater pearls. As we use raw Herkimers, each will be unique in size and shape.
- Teardrop hoops measure approx. 45mm in diameter.
- For smaller hoops please note your size preference below. (45mm = Large; 32mm = Medium; 20mm = Small)
- French wire hook.
- Length: 2.5 inches.
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|