ROSARY BIRTHSTONE BRACELET
Create your own custom/personalized bracelet and add birthstones of your kids, your own, your husband/wife or anyone else you love and care about most.
This bracelet is special and unique to you or to that person you want to gift something meaningful to.
- Birthstone gems individually handwoven with cable chains 0.75" at a time.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Option to add multiple birthstones - Please note below which months or birthstones you'd like to add and if there's a specific sequence you would like for them to be in.
- Lobster clasp closure with a 1" adjustable chain for a better desired fit.
- Photo shown is an example of 4 separate birthstones with the order of who came first in their family.
- Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
- January - Garnet
- February - Amethyst
- March - Aquamarine
- April - Clear Quartz
- May - Green Onyx
- June - Pearl
- July - Dark Pink Ruby
- August - Peridot
- September - Lapis Lazuli
- October - Pink Tourmaline
- November - Citrine
- December - Blue Topaz
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|