CARNELIAN GEMSTONE BRACELET
"I share my gifts with the world with both ease and grace, creating positive change as I do."
The stone of fire, known to give you energy and power. Carnelian embraces your inner child by loosening your limbs, letting energy flow, stimulating warmth and heat as you dance and sing your heart out!
- Carnelian gemstone rondelles measures 4mm and faceted for it's beautiful red fire glow and shine.
- Each Carnelian gemstone beads are grouped in between 3mm beads that are handwoven onto a flat cable chain.
- Finished with a lobster clasp closure and a 1" adjustable chain.
- Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
- Available in both 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|