BLUE APATITE CRYSTAL NECKLACE
ABOUT BLUE APATITE
Chakra: Throat & Third Eye.
Symbolism: Motivation, ambition, creativity.
Zodiac: Gemini & Libra
Blue Apatite known as the "stone of manifestation".
Blue Apatite has an uplifting energy that raises spirits, encouraging a positive outlook and a hopeful attitude. This beautiful blue crystal aids with aids with communication and self-expression on all levels. Blue Apatite increases motivation and draws off negativity about oneself or others.
- The bright and vibrant blues of this Blue Apatite crystal pendant stands out beautifully and is a statement piece for any outfit.
- Double terminated point, measures approx. 25x10mm.
- Wrap Style: Wrapped with our signature "X" wrap (first photo).
- For the top wrapped option (second photo) please note this below.
- Metal: 14k Gold Fill (14/20) or Sterling Silver.
- Chain Options (as shown on the last photo): Standard, Oval, Satellite or Bead.
- Chain Length: 16" or 18".
- Option to add a 2" loop extender, finished with a 4mm Clear Quartz gemstone bead.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Match this necklace with our Blue Apatite Wrap Studs.
- Please note that not every two crystal are the same. Each crystal offers its own unique and raw beauty in color, shape and size.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|