BLACK ONYX TEARDROP PENDANT NECKLACE
Black Onyx- a protection stone that repels negative energy and alleviates worries and tension.
This stone will give you strength and self-confidence and is also known as the stone of happiness and good fortune.
If you or anyone you know may be dealing with stress or some insecurities (we all have been here, as we are human and not always perfect) this is the stone to have and to wear during those much needed healing times.
So much love for Black Onyx, it is the ultimate protection stone for us and for our heart.
- Black Onyx pendant measures approx. 6x9mm, teardrop shaped faceted gemstone.
- 16" standard flat oval cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|