14K HERKIMER DIAMOND CHOKER
Herkimer diamonds, a symbol of purity, spiritual illumination and enlightenment. Our 14k Solid Gold or 14k Solid White Gold Herkimer Diamond Necklace features one 8-9mm sparkling Herkimer Diamond handwoven on our signature fine flat cable chain. Chain is measured at 16".
*Please note: Not every crystal will be the exact same. Each Herkimer Diamond has it's own unique beauty, color, shape and size.
HP Fine Jewelry are not eligible for discount.
Fine Jewelry Warranty and Return Policy : 30 day warranty on chain. Breaks in stones are not covered under warranty. We do not accept returns as all of our fine jewelry is crafted to order. Repair services are are available, fee dependent on product. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|