TOURMALINE WAND NECKLACE
Tourmaline is a grounding stone that fosters compassion and radiates the energy that attracts prosperity, healing and friendship.
The colors of blue and green Tourmaline aids with the healing of the heart and promotes peace.
Blue/Green Tourmaline not only holds a special and magical meaning, but it is also the rarest color of them all.
- Two different color variations to choose from: Deep Blue & Blue Green as shown in the photos.
- Each Tourmaline measures approx. 16-20mm and sizing vary due to it's natural form.
- 16" standard flat oval cable chain with a 2" adjustable chain.
- Option to mount vertically or horizontally.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
- Please note: All stones/crystals are chosen intuitively and not every two are the same.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|