TABASCO GEODE SET
Our Tabasco Geode gives you the opportunity to order as a set and gift the other matching piece to your better half. Each matching piece is a beautiful reminder of your friendship and of each other. When connected, this geode piece is whole again.
Tabasco Geodes, found in Zacatecas, Mexico are formally known as the world's smallest geode.
With the druzy combination of sky blue, lilac and dark tones, each matching set carries a beautiful sparkle that makes for a unique, magical and one of a kind piece.
Tabasco Geode is deeply associated with love, peace, intuition and strengthening of the spirit and makes for the perfect fit for our Best Friends Collection.
- Photos and video of the stones are taken to the best of our ability, with natural lighting and no filters or adjustments made.
- Sold as a one of a kind and matching set only. The photos shown will be the exact Geode set you will be getting based on what you choose.
- Each Geode measures approx. 16x14mm - 20x14mm and is wire wrapped at the top. Please note: numbers 5,6 and 7 are slightly larger measuring approx. in the 20mm range.
- Chain Length: 18" with a 2" extender.
- Chain Styles: Standard, Satellite or Bead.
- Metal: 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- For shorter or longer lengths please note in inches below what you prefer and we'd be more than happy to make these adjustments for you!
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|