RAW GARNET NECKLACE
Birthstone of January: Garnet
Mantra: “I have an abundance of energy to accomplish my goals and fulfill my dreams. My spirit is filled with courage and my heart is filled with love. I can handle all that comes my way.”
Garnet Symbol & Meaning: Fire, passion, strength, love and friendship.
Garnet, a stone of courage, positive thinking, sexual energy and true sincerity.
Garnet touches the soul with her dark red luster, fire and light and her ability to connect deeply to our root chakras.
Awaken your deepest passions with Garnet.
- Raw Garnet measures at about 16-18mm.
- Chain Length: 16",18"or 20".
- Chain Style: Standard, Bead, Satellite, Oval or Gemstone Rosary.
- For Gemstone Rosary option, please view last photo for your Gemstone options and note which Gemstone you'd like below for us to create.
- Please note below if you’d prefer to your crystal to be wrapped around the crystal, as shown in the last photo.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
*Please note: Not every crystal will be the exact same. Each garnet has it's own unique beauty, color, shape and size.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|