DRUZY AGATE GEODE SET
Our Druzy Agate Geodes gives you the opportunity to order as a set and gift the other matching piece to your better half.
With this matching set, it is a reminder of your friendship and of each other. Now, wherever each of you may be, you and your bestie will always stay close to each other's heart.
ABOUT DRUZY AGATE GEODE
Druzy Agate is a healing and grounding stone with a powerful cleansing effect. Stabilizing energy and harmonizing yin and yang.
Geode comes from the Greek word 'Geoides' meaning 'earthlike'. 'Druzy' is referred to the tiny, glittery crystal structure that is formed on the surface of the host stone.
Druzy Agate Geodes help with communicating with divine beings, balancing emotions, calming the mind to help with meditation and decision-making.
This stone is deeply associated with love, peace, intuition and strengthening of the spirit and makes for the perfect fit for our Best Friends Collection.
- Photos of stones are taken to the best of our ability, with natural lighting and no filters or adjustments made to any of the photos shown.
- Photos shown will be the exact piece you will be getting based on your selection.
- Each Geode set measures approx. 18mm-25mm from top to bottom.
- Sold as a matching set only.
- Minimal wire wrapping at the top to best showcase the natural beauty of the stone.
- Chain Length & Type: 18" standard flat oval cable chain.
- For shorter or longer lengths please be sure to note this below.
- Metal: 14k gold filled.
- If you prefer sterling silver, please be sure to make a note of this below before adding this item to the cart. By default, we will create this item with gold.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|