RAW CITRINE CRYSTALS
- All Custom Crystal pieces are made one of a kind and designed to express your individuality.
- Crystals shown will be the exact crystal you will receive up selection. Photographs are taken with natural lighting and with absolutely no photo filters or enhancements.
- Makes for a great gift with a crystal pendant personally selected by you.
- Each piece is hand drilled and wrapped minimally to showcase the beauty within the crystals.
- Metal: 14/20 14k Gold Fill or Sterling Silver.
- Chain Length: 16" or 18" with 2" adjustable chain with a lobster clasp closure. Chain can go as high as 20" when 18" option is selected. If you wish to have a longer chain, please note this below.
- Chain Style: Standard, Satellite, Oval or Bead.
- Gemstone Rosary Option: If you'd like a specific gemstone, please select Bead as your option and note which gemstone you'd like for us to create your chain with below. Click here for Gemstone Rosary reference and to see which semi-precious gemstone beads we carry.
- Please note below how you would like for us to wrap and showcase your crystal. Examples: Top portion only, top half, wrapped around the crystal or let us choose for you.
- We do not accept returns as all of our custom jewelry is crafted to order. Repair services are are available, fee dependent on product. Any additional special requests please feel free to let us know below or if you any questions e-mail email@example.com. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering.
Birth Month: November
Symbolism: Creativity, hope, happiness, abundance, luck, prosperity and healing.
Color: Faint yellow or earthy color to deep orange, almost like the colors of honey.
This beautiful stone represents the stone of manifestation and helps bring our ideas to fruition by awakening imagination and creativity.
Citrine crystals harnesses the energy of the sun to bring sunshine and light into your life. The energy with Citrine is always positive, sunny and bright.
Birth month: November
(Length x Width in millimeters)
- One - 22x15mm
- Two - 25x15mm SOLD
- Three - 23x14mm
- Four - 27x15mm SOLD
- Five - 23x15mm SOLD
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|