BLUE TOPAZ TEAR DROP NECKLACE
Birth Month: December
Chakra: Throat & Third Eye
Properties: Wisdom, communication, success, good fortune, peace and relaxation.
Element: Sun & Air
Mantra: "My life is overflowing with joy. I express my soul’s truth with clarity and love."
The beautiful sky blue colors of Blue Topaz encourages wisdom, truth, abundance, joy and staying true to yourself.
- Blue Topaz tear drop gemstone measures 10mm.
- Metal: 14/20 gold filled or sterling silver.
- Length: 15", 16", 18" or 20"
- Flat oval cable chain with a lobster clasp closure.
- Option to add a 2" adjustable loop extension finished with a Blue Topaz bead to your chain.
- Shown with our December HP Jewel Box & with our best seller, Lucky Horseshoe Necklace.
- Sterling Silver photo is shown with an added Star Charm.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|