GEMSTONE ROSARY CHAIN
- Each faceted gemstone bead is about 3-4mm in size and are individually handwoven 1.5” at a time.
- Select from 14 gemstones - each gemstone represents it's birth month or simply because it's the gemstone you are drawn to.
- Gemstones that are available but is not shown as an option: Moonstone, Labradorite, Rose Quartz, Carnelian, Black Onyx and Larimar. If you prefer one of these please note which one you’d like for us to add below.
- Pairs great with a matching crystal pendant.
- 16" or 18" standard flat oval cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
*Please note: Not every crystal will be the exact same. Each raw crystal or gemstone has it's own unique natural beauty, color, shape and size.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|