GEMSTONE SHAKER NECKLACE
Our Gemstone Shaker Necklace features tiny dancing faceted gemstones with a variety of options to select from to create your next custom piece.
This statement piece carries a glowing presence that’s perfect for your date night, workday or anywhere you go.
Choose a gemstone based on color, your favorite look or a special meaning.
- Shown: Rainbow Moonstone & Pink Tourmaline.
- Each tiny dancing gemstone are measured at 3mm and faceted for that extra shine. With the exception of Turquoise, which is shown at it’s raw form.
- Each gemstone are handwoven one at a time.
- Length: Measured at 18” and lengthened at 19.5” with a 1.5” loop extender to customize your necklace layers.
- For shorter or longer length request, please note in inches which length you wish to have. Click here to view our Size Guide.
- Made to order. If you have a gemstone in mind that isn’t shown, feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with this special request. If we carry this, we will be more than happy to create this custom order for you!
- Due to the length of time it takes to handcraft this piece, the sale of this necklace is final.
- Scroll to the last photo to view your gemstone options.
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|