RAINBOW MOONSTONE NECKLACE
As ancient as the moon itself, the meaning of moonstone lies within its energy.
Moonstone cultivates compassion, inspiration, creativity and empathy. The stone of inner growth and strength, and the stone of “new beginnings”.
Moonstone exudes a glowing vitality that can re-energize the mind and body and wash negativity away.
This protective gem is embraced with gleaming white energy and by strong rays of gold, blue, and purple.
- Flashy Raw Rainbow Moonstone measures approx. between 16x5mm and 20x6mm.
- Size, shape and color will very due to it's natural/raw form.
- Shown with our Oval Chain, Gold Star Charm add-on and Aphrodite's Choker with Clear Quartz.
- Two variations of wrap styles to choose from: Top wrapped (right side) or wrapped around the stone (left side). Please note below which wrap style you’d prefer or let us intuitively choose for you.
- Available in both 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Customize your necklace with our following chain styles: Standard, Oval, Satellite, Gemstone Rosary and Bead Chain.
- For the Gemstone Rosary option, please note below which Gemstone you would like for us to add or allow us to choose intuitively for you. We choose based on what we feel would go best with this Crystal pendant. Click here to view your Gemstone options.
- Click here to view and see explanation of our Chain Styles.
- Length options: 16” or 18” with a lobster clasp closure and an adjustable 2” extension, finished with a chosen crystal bead.
- Need help with sizing? Click on our Size Guide below.
- Available in 14k gold fill (14/20) or .925 sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|