PERIDOT WRAP STUDS
Peridot, the meaning of purpose and focus.
Peridot glimmers of green when the sunlight rays touch the leaves of the trees. The hues of this earthy and twinkling green goes beyond ancient times and tales of the Egyptian Queens. Through history, those who wore Peridot are revered by those with power. Kings and high priests were smitten by the lustrous government and said it ward off evil spirits.
Born from fire and raw energy deep within Earth’s core, everything brings and bubbles over the beauty of life, peridot is a beautiful gift from the heart of Mother Nature.
Peridot carries the healing powers of calm, good health, restoring balance and harmony to the mind, body and soul.
- Our Crystal Wrap Studs features raw beauty and simplicity of the crystal and are beautifully wrapped for everyday wear.
- Each Crystal will be unique in shape and size and will measure approx. 8mm-10mm.
- Available in 14k gold filled and sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|