GOLDEN APATITE CRYSTALS
- All Custom Crystal pieces are made one of a kind and each Crystal will be personally selected by you, making this crystal pendant that much more special!
- Each crystal will be hand drilled at the top and wrapped minimally to showcase the raw beauty of your crystal.
- Crystal Sizes: Will vary between 1/2 - 1 inch in length, and the width will vary between 1/4 - 1/2 inch. If you'd like to know the specific sizes or would like to see additional photos or videos, please let us know, we want to make sure you love your Custom Crystal piece.
- Metal: 14k Gold Fill (14/20) or Sterling Silver.
- Chain Selection: Please click here to view our signature chain styles and select from there.
- Please note: This will be sold as a pendant only. Chain will be not be included and will need to be added.
- If you decide to place this pendant on a Chain of your own, we suggest using a Chain that will have a smaller jump ring. Please note this below so we can create a loop that's large enough to fit through your chain.
- We do not accept returns as all of our custom jewelry is crafted to order. Repair services are are available, fee dependent on product. Any additional special requests please feel free to let us know below or if you any questions email email@example.com. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering.
ABOUT GOLDEN APATITE
Color: Light to medium yellow, golden hues, some with slight inclusions.
The high vibrations of this magical crystal utilizes fire energy, the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity.
Golden Apatite embodies the the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion of ideas, of concepts, and sex.
Wearing this Crystal will help strengthen your will power, confidence, assertiveness and mental clarity.
Golden Apatite embodies the good vibrations of life.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|