BABY HERKIMER ROSARY NECKLACE
Herkimer diamond looks almost like a diamond but is actually a double-terminated quartz crystal.
This diamond crystal is transparent with a brilliant sparkle, in which they manifest pure, solid light and embodies high crystal energy.
Dainty, minimalist necklace beautiful worn alone, or layered with others. This necklace would be a great chain selection to your crystal pendants.
- Handwoven 2mm Herkimer Diamond Quartz 1" at a time on a flat oval cable chain.
- 16" or 18" standard flat oval cable chain with a 2" extension.
- Lobster clasp closure.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Shown in Sterling Silver with our Rose Quartz pendant and in 14k gold filled with our Moldavite pendant.
*Please note: Not every crystal will be the exact same. Each Herkimer Diamond has it's own unique beauty, color, shape and size.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|