BLACK ONYX BEAD BRACELET
Black Onyx- a protection stone that repels negative energy and alleviates worries and tension.
This stone will give you strength and self-confidence and is also known as the stone of happiness and good fortune.
Our Black Onyx Bead Bracelet showcases a classy and sexy look while protecting you from all things negative.
- 4mm faceted Black Onyx rondelle beads, combined with 3mm 14k gold filled or sterling beads.
- Lobster clasp closure, with a 1" extender.
- Prefer a stretchy option instead? No problem! Just note this below and we'd be happy to create this for you!
- Stacked with our 3mm Classic Bead, 4mm Classic Bead and I am Divinely Protected Bracelets.
- Note: Sizing is based on the total length of your wrist. The best way to do this is to use a piece of string then measure on a ruler.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|