- Six single butterfly charms to select from. Add a charm to your crystal/gemstone necklace, bracelet, as a single pendant or to your hoops.
- Click here to view our Chain Styles for a single pendant add on.
- Please note below where you would like us to add your charm.
- Shown with our Serenity Bracelet and Blue Fluorite Crystal Necklace.
- Available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
CHARM OPTIONS (clockwise, from top left to right)
- Butterfly #1: 13x12mm, 18k gold filled, set with CZ crystals.
- Butterfly #2: 13x12mm, 18k white gold filled, set with CZ crystals.
- Butterfly #3: 14x13mm, 14k gold filled, set with CZ crystals.
- Butterfly #4: 14x13mm, 14k gold filled.
- Butterfly #5: 14x13mm, .925 sterling silver.
- Butterfly #6: 10x11mm, .925 sterling silver.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|