BLUE FLUORITE CRYSTAL NECKLACE
Fluorite is a stabilizing stone and highly protective.
This stone absorbs and neutralizes stress and negative energy. It aids with decision making by giving us self-confidence and increasing our powers of concentration.
Fluorite is a grounding stone that encourages positivity and harmonizes your spiritual energies.
The Fluorite crystal properties come from its distinctive fluorescent light that features different colors when exposed to UV rays.
Blue Fluorite, a throat chakra healer. The soft blue hues, and calming blue energy of this stone is about spiritual awakening and rational thinking.
It’s a wonderful stone to own and to wear on a day when you need to enhance your own mental clarity and shine from within ever so brightly.
Blue also helps with your creative visualization, and soothing/calming your nerves.
This magical crystal and its high vibrational energy helps boosts your positive spirit and encourages you to let go of your inhibitions and dream big.
Say goodbye to all things negative and make room for balance, joy and harmony by adding Fluorite to your collection.
- Terminated Blue Fluorite Crystal measures 22x7mm.
- Exact Fluorite Crystal shown.
- 14k gold filled.
- 18" flat oval cable chain with a spring clasp closure.
- Butterfly and bead chain not included. Select this option below if you’d like this exact look for this pendant.
- All sample and marked down items are final sale.
Below are some tips and tricks in finding your necklace, bracelet and anklet size:
- Choose where you would like your coin or pendant on your chest.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have that and hold this around your neck at your desired length.
- Take the string, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
- Take a piece of string like twine, or floss if you don't have other string forms and gold this around your wrist on where you would normally wear your bracelet or where you would like your bracelet.
- Then take the string and measure this with a ruler or tape measure.
- Please be sure to measure at least a 1/2 size up if you are working with a bracelet that may have larger beads, as larger beads will shrink the size of your bracelet.
***If you have a fabric measurer, this works fantastic for finding your desired size for necklaces, bracelets and anklets.***
Measure circumference approx. 2 inches above the ankle joint, then add 1 inch.
For Kids & Necklaces:
*If you are purchasing a necklace for kids, please note their size in notes before check out.
For Kids & Bracelets:
*If you are purchasing a bracelet for kids that's smaller than 5", please note their size in notes before check out.
|0-12 months||4 ½” – 5”|
|1-4 years||5″ – 5 ½”|
5 ½” – 6″
||6” – 6 ¼”|